We are always striving to do our best for the environment especially since we are based in the Lake District National Park
- We use an on-line booking system, and email confirmations to reduce the use of paper, and always try to re-cycle as much paper as possible.
- We use as many energy saving light bulbs around the hotel as possible.
- Chef works closely with local suppliers ensuring our carbon footprint is reduced.
- Linen and towels are not replaced on a daily basis in bedrooms unless requested so by our guests.
- Fair trade products are used as much as possible in our guests rooms.
- Alternatives to using the car are promoted by our staff and bike storage is available for our guests.
- Why not visit Dubworth Silver Meadows wetland Nature Reserve, during your visit to the hotel.